Bulk Milk Coolers
Bulk milk cooling unit is used to cool raw milk at the village level co-operative milk societies from the ambient temperature to 4 degree Celsius.
The cooling tank is used for cooling the milk immediately after milking to conserve quality of milk and check growth of micro-organisms. It is intended for daily collection of milk. It is a hygienic container built to sanitary standards, which besides cooling also serves as buffer storage prior to transfer of milk for onward transportation and further processing.
The agitator provided in the cooling tank works intermittently and at a very gentle speed to avoid damage to the milk fat globules.
- Skid Mounted Milk Pasturisation Plant 5000LPH. (New)Price Not Announced
- Dump Tank 1000Ltrs.Price Not Announced
- IBT 8500LTRS with Evaporating coilsPrice Not Announced
- 10KL per Day Milk Chilling Plant (New)Price Not Announced
- Alfa Laval Milk Pasteurizer Plant 20000 LPH.Price Not Announced